PM Kisan Scheme | Check Beneficiaries list @pmkisan.gov.in
Registration of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana are going to be done through postmen during this state, know – what is going to be the way 300 postmen are deployed within the state to attach the farmers with this scheme, who will attend their homes and obtain registered. consistent with the govt of Goa, there are 38,000 Farmers of Agriculture cardholders within the state, out of which 21,000 are eligible under the PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Check your name and obtain it registered, call this number and help.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana (PMKSY), farmers of the country are given assistance of Rs 6 thousand every year. Under the central government’s PMKSY scheme, money is transferred to bank accounts through three installments of Rs 2-2 thousand. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the seventh installment has been transferred to the farmers’ account from December 1.
Let us know that in the last 23 months, the central government has given more than Rs 95 crore help to 11.17 crore farmers directly. Explain that in PM Kisan Samman Yojana (PMKSY), the central government transfers this money in three installments. The first installment falls between 1 December to 31 March, while the second installment is transferred between 1 April to 31 July and the third installment from 1 August to 30 November to the farmers’ account.
It is known that crores of farmers of the country get the benefit of this scheme (PM kisan Samman Nidhi 7th Installment Update). Therefore, it takes months to transfer money. Therefore, by using the method mentioned below, you will be able to know whether your name is in the list of beneficiaries or not
Know how you’ll register under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and check your name within the list.
How to Apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020?
Eligible farmers can register for PM Kisan Nidhi 2020 Scheme only in online mode. For tha they will register by their own from the PM Kisan portal. they will also register by visiting the closest Common Service Centres (CSCs) by the payment of the requisite fee.
First installment: December 1 to March 31
Second installment: April 1 to July 31
Third installment: August 1 to November 30
To help the farmers in self-registration we’ve shared the entire application procedure below:
Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana how to check your Details and New Ragistions: https://www.pmkisan.gov.in
How to Check Pm Kisan Seventh Installment Beneficiaries list:
- Click on the “Farmers Corner” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’.
- PM Kisan Check Your 7th Installment: Click Hare
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block, and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana how to Apply “New Farmers Registration” check :
- Select the “New Farmers Registration” link from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Aadhaar No. and security text and hit the “Click here to continue” tab.
- The registration form will appear.
- Candidates need to fill in all the private details of the farmer within the respective fields. Lastly, they need to click on the “Save” button.
- Finally, the registration procedure will complete.
- On final registration, candidates will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile no.
The new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 is often checked on the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ . The names of the farmers who are given the advantage of this scheme also can be seen consistent with the state/district wise / tehsil/village, during which the govt has uploaded the entire list of all the beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Helpline Numbers:
- PM Kisan Toll-Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan helpline: 0120-6025109, 011-24300606
- Email ID: [email protected]
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 011-24300606:
Campaign for Saturation of all PM KISAN beneficiaries with Kisan Credit Cards (KCC)
How to Check your name within the list like sitting reception :
- First of all, go online to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this, attend the Farmers Corner on the proper side.
- Here you’ll get the choice of Beneficiary Status.
- Click on the choice of Beneficiary Status, now a replacement page will open ahead of you.
- On the new page, you’ll need to choose one among the Aadhaar number, checking account number, or mobile number.
- Enter the amount you’ve got chosen within the space provided.
- Now you’ve got to click on the link of Get Data, now all the info will are available in front of you
પંડિત દિનદયાળ ઉપાધ્યાય આવાસ યોજના સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી મેળવવા અહી ક્લિક કરો