Vahli Dikri Yojana ‘In the budget started to save the daughters of Gujarat, the state on Tuesday allocated Rs 133 crore for this scheme, under which Rs 1 lakh was given to the first and second daughters of a family at the age of 18 years. Will be provided for marriage or higher education. DyCM told the House of the State Legislative Assembly that the scheme, the first of its kind by the Gujarat government, would help curb female feticide, promote girls ‘education and provide adequate funding for girls’ higher education and weddings.
Sociologist Gaurang Jani said that the government giving cash incentives for girls’ education was good, but giving Rs 1 lakh for weddings in 18 years would give parents an incentive to get their daughters married, rather than going to college. To get education of
Gujarat Vahi Dikari Scheme Sogandhanmu / Affidavit
Gujarat Wali Diksha Scheme in Gujarati [Official Image]
Gujarat Vaishali Decree Scheme Eligibility
1. Permanent residents of Gujarat are eligible
2. This scheme is valid for first three girl children per family
3. The annual income of the your family should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs
Benefits of Vahli Dikri Yojana in Gujarat
1. Once the girl child enters class 1, financial new assistance of Rs. 4000 will be given
2. After admission in class 9 the girl child gets financial assistance of Rs. 6000
3. On attaining the age of 18 years, the State Government Rs. 1 lakh to the beneficiary for higher education and marriage.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Form Download
Vahali Dikari Yojana સોગંદનામું ( એફીડેટ)
New changes in Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
The scheme will prevent girl feticide, promote girls ‘education and provide adequate funds for higher education and girls’ marriage