I hope all the friends who are preparing for Bin Sachivalay will give today’s online test. And if the recruitment of Bin Sachivalay will come by the Gujarat government in the near future, you can evaluate your readiness.Special law has been asked in today’s online test.
New Updates ⬇️
UNSC 1267 committee
In 1999, the UNSC Committee was established pursuant to Resolution 1267 (1999), which imposed a limited air embargo and asset freeze on the Taliban.( ONLY TALIBAN @ time of inception- pls note this).On 17th June 2011, after the adoption of resolution 1988 (2011), the Committee split into two.The 1267 Committee was henceforth known as the Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee mandated to oversee implementation of the measures against individuals and entities associated with Al-Qaida.A separate Committee was established pursuant to resolution 1988 (2011) oversee implementation of the measures against individuals and entities associated with the Taliban.On 17th December 2015, the UNSC adopted resolution 2253 (2015) to expand the listing criteria to include individuals and entities supporting the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).
Today Online Test Bin Sachivalay Exam
Total Marks ➡️ 10
Best Of Luck Friend
Today Current Affairs In English Language Oneliners ⬇️
07 September 2020 CA Oneliners
- English Pro was developed by English and Foreign Language University, where is this university located?
- The country decided to withdraw from the military exercise Kovkaz 2020?
- In which state the first woman M Veer Lakshmi was appointed as an ambulance driver?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
- Who was appointed the brand ambassador of SBOTOP?
- Who has been appointed the brand ambassador of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance?
Ans. Ayushman Khurana
You are reading this on Sarkari Shine
- In which state is Pang Lhabsol celebrated?
- In which district of Uttar Pradesh, Sadiqpur Sinauli has been declared an archaeological site and remains?
- Which state established the bulk drug park?
- Which state will start a watershed project?
- Who launched Lazy UPI?