All the information for all the competitive examinations issued by the Government of Gujarat will be posted here and complete information of all the recruitments by any Central Government and Government of Gujarat will be posted here.In addition a new online test will be put up every day which will be useful for all the upcoming competitive exams and also all kinds of materials will be provided.
An important online test has been organized for the upcoming Non-Secretariat Clerk Exam today in which full course based optional questions are placed and all subject based optional questions.
Today GK ➡️ Keshubhai Patel
➡️ In the tenth Gujarat Assembly elections, the BJP won a majority with 117 seats and Keshubhai Patel became the Chief Minister.In the time of Keshubhai Patel, Gokul Gram Yojana was implemented for the people living below the poverty line.Keshubhai Patel implemented the Infotech policy.
➡️ The foundation stone of Infocity at Gandhinagar was laid during the reign of Keshubhai Patel.The January 26, 2001 earthquake in Gujarat caused extensive damage.Keshubhai Patel passed away due to reasons like this earthquake etc. and Narendra Modi became the Chief Minister of Gujarat from October 7, 2001.
Today Online Test Bin Sachivalay
Total Questions ➡️ 10
Total Marks ➡️ 10
Today Current Affairs In English Language Oneliners ⬇️
- When is International Democracy Day celebrated in the world?
Ans. 15 September
- When is Engineer’s Day celebrated in India?
Ans. 15 September
- Lewis Hamilton defeated 90 at the Tuscan Grand Prix in September 2020 to win the 90th of his career?
Ans. Walteri Bottas
- Shane Warne was featured as the brand ambassador of which team in September 2020?
Ans. Rajasthan Royals
- Which state government flagged off the “Corona Vijay Rath”?
- Which country’s cabinet voted to implement the second nationwide lockdown?
- Harivansh Narayan Singh was re-elected to which post? Ans. Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha
- Who was appointed as the Executive Director of Asian Development Bank?
Ans. Sameer Kumar Khare
- Which bill was passed by Parliament in September 2020?
Ans. National Homoeopathic Commission Bill 2020, National Indian Medical Practices Commission Bill 2020
- Which state government gave ambulance status to medical oxygen carrier vehicles for 1 year?